Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The first entry

It's a new year, and 2010 more than past years is sure to bring several drastic changes to our family. First of all, we are expecting a baby due June 3oth, the month of my birth. Second, we will both be graduating from the University of Arizona. Garrick with his masters in cello performance, and I with my bachelors in Linguistics, and minor in Chinese language. Third, in the late summer of this year, we're planning on moving our 2 celli, baby and various other possessions (minus the cactus garden) out of Tucson to some as-of-yet undetermined location.
I decided to start this blog so that Garrick and I can keep a family journal of events and other interesting tidbits pertaining to our family life throughout this year. Despite our awkward feelings towards the words "blog" and "commitment," I hope we can keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know yet where you would like to move to?

    ReplyDelete