Thursday, March 31, 2011

Auntie Emily gives James a hair cut!

Just after the wedding excitement died down, my mother, sister Emily and her husband Adam came for a little visit during their spring break.
Emily has been appointed as James' hair cutter, because when we were in Tempe for Christmas, she (and Liz and Jen and Mom) decided to trim his wispies.
This time we decided to go for a more fuzzy look. She made most of the hairs on his head about 3/4 inch long so they stood up like peach fuzz. I decided it would be fun to cut his hair like this because I remembered when I was younger the cutest baby at church always had peach fuzz hair that stuck out! I have to say, it works well on James and also makes him look a bit older. It just so happened that Erika and the boys came over for a visit while this was all happening, so we had quite the crowd observing this wiggly baby getting his hair cut on the shag carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment