Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Fashions!


Happy Fall! There is officially snow on the mountains and the leaves have been gorgeous orange! (nod to Grandpa Woods)

James is getting longer and bigger. At 15 weeks, 14 lbs 14 oz and 26 3/4 inches long. (We're so lucky Uncle John lets us come in and see him anytime!)
James's onesies are showing way too much of his baby love handles and he is down to one sleeper that actually fits him, so I figured it was time to break into the box of 6 month clothes.

And what a treasure trove! SO MANY SLEEPERS THAT FIT!!! And, we found lots of cold weather gear. So, here are a few pictures. (Note- the blue snowsuit is a hand-me-down from our little friend Rigby, and the blanket/fashion runway was quilted by Anna's Aunt Julie)
Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness anna! I can't believe how much james has grown! He's adorable! I hope you are doing well. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete