Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Bump

Well, as you might have noticed from the last post, our camera has some issues. It got smooshed a little bit, and we can only see half of the now fuzzy screen. Nevertheless, we try our best to take pictures when we can, so here we go.

This is the 4-month bump (taken sometime in January, don't believe the date it says.) Sure, it may look huge, but please note my bad posture...

I'm almost 6 months pregnant now, and people are still asking me, "where is your baby hiding??" I blame it on what I am wearing when they ask me and how much I've eaten. The ultrasound tech definitely approved that he is growing right on schedule, so it's not the kiddo's fault! Once Garrick gets home from New York, I'll get him to snap one of me now.

CELLO UPDATE!
Speaking of the East Coast, his audition at Yale transpired these past few days, and reportedly went well. Now we just have to wait and find out what the school decides (and who knows, maybe we won't know until April??) Also, the Utah Symphony just invited him to come and audition in May for the Assistant Principal Cello position, so there's a lot of time to get ready for that one! Good job, Garrick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment